Wednesday, March 21, 2012

jesse torres garage

Joey Hazelton Is that rc hobbies next to goldensails ?
about an hour ago · Like · 2
Mike Crew I was thinking it might be but couldn't be sure.
about an hour ago · Like

Joey Hazelton It was before my time , but my my mom said it might be .
about an hour ago · Like

Wayne A. Costa Woodward You have got to love the old days own a business and have your home upstairs....I sure do remember this, but not the location.
about an hour ago · Like

Paul Larkin east falmouth where the chinee restaurnt is MAYBE?
about an hour ago · Like

Beverly Sylvia Williams yes, rc hobby shop upstairs--Scott Clement had his repair shop there until recently-when I was younger it was a candy store-used to go there before CCD at St Anthony's which is to the left
2 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment