Tuesday, July 2, 2013
facebook 5
Wasn't D'Angelos in this building before going across the street?
54 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Patricia McIntyre Covel I think so...
54 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Chris Lango thanks for the post
31 minutes ago · Like
Melissa Rutledge Omg the best fried seafood...they had Popcorn shrimp my Mom loved them...was it later the Weathervane?
17 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Matthew Harlow Yes...The sub shop was here before moving across the street.. but it was called "angelo's" sub shop.. the d' was added for DELICIOUS- and to avoid being sued by Angelo's Supermarket. .I think it may have been one of the first Angelo' s sub shops... not sure though. ..
3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
Talking about Cosy cottage.
Otis M Porter Cozy Cottage was across the street from d'Angelos on Main St. Arthur Ratsy owned Cozy Cottage and we would stop in on the midnight shift for breakfast. It was crazy busy there every night. Mary's Dream was a pyramid shaped restaurant where d'Angelos is now. It then became the House of Wong a great Chinese restaurant. Where Cozy Cottage was originally had been a little Tydol gas station. I think Larry Rose owned or operated it at one time. Not too sure of this though.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3
Paula Roberts I would find it so, so difficult to move from Falmouth just because of views like this within minutes of where I live.
3 hours ago · Like
Jan Freeman Otis before cozy cottage was it Bugerville?
3 hours ago · Like
Christy Woollacott Having grown up in Falmouth heights Iwas spoiled with great veiws of the ocean
2 hours ago · Like · 1
Otis M Porter Jan Freeman, I'm not sure about Burgerville. I don't recall it. I
about an hour ago via mobile · Like
Joseph L. Pires Burgerville was to the left of the Surrey Room
40 minutes ago · Like
Valorie Camarota How can you not love this view!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment